Jumlah posting : 360
Join date : 23.08.10
Age : 29
|Subyek: Pro Evolution Soccer 2011-RELOADED Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:49 am|| |
Pro Evolution Soccer 2011-RELOADEDInfo:
Code: Select All
Code: Select All
Developer: Winning Eleven Productions
ProEvolution Soccer 2011 reinvigorates the series with the most advancedset of improved gameplay additions, control options and to catch upwith the evolution of the real-life soccer. Central to its totalfreedom of play, the game introduces a power bar for each player thatallows the user to determine the exact strength and placement of everypass and shot. Balls can now be spread absolutely anywhere withsurgical precision, with long balls into space, short passes to feet,and intricate one-twos allowing the player to dictate play and controlthe tempo of a match.
This freedom of play is also extended viaAI routines designed to place every move and decision into the player'shands. No longer will assisted AI intervene during matches; users willnow need to sense and react to threats intuitively as opposed tochasing the ball; and passes will not automatically reach the nearestplayer. Instead, routines facilitate complete control both of theplayer and their chosen actions in every respect to give the playersublime control over every movement.
- TotalControl: The PES Production team has enhanced the 360-degree passingratio, offering unprecedented levels of control over every pass, shot,headed ball, throw-in and through ball. This allows users to pass theball into space, and move their play with total freedom. Players mustprecisely weight their passes and second-guess the runs of theirteammates and exploit their movement, while lofted through-balls haveaccuracy.Shot Stamina Gauge: Inaddition to the generic power gauge, the Shot Stamina meter details theplayer's exact level of fitness. Constantly sprinting will affect theplayer's movements and will have an adverse affect on his stats, withpasses going awry and a loss of pace.
- DefenderAI: Players now also hold their positions naturally, no longer chasingany ball that enters their area; preferring to close down the attackerand force them into a mistake.
- Animation andPlayer Physics: The PES Production team has totally reworked everyelement of in-game animation. These additions will become clear beforeeven kick-off, with the players enjoying fluid, natural movements, withmore realistic acceleration and inertia than ever before. Thephysicality between players is also improved, which was a priorityrequested in PES forums. Jostling and blocking now looks stunning,while there is a larger variety of convincing tackling styles. Ambientanimation also adds to the in-game atmosphere, as players adapt theirrunning and movement styles in line with play.
- Speed of Play: The new level of control means that the game enjoys amore considered pace of play, which varies dependent on situations. Thegame will burst into life as counter-attacks come into play, butplayers can dictate the pace via slow build up or exploiting availablespace to surge forward. It is harder to make long runs from midfield,and successful play will depend on making quick passes to makeroom.
- Improved Goalkeepers: In keeping with thebasis of total freedom of movement, players now have more control overtheir 'keeper. This greater control allows for quick roll-outs,instinctive saves, pinpoint accuracy with goal kicks, and precisionball distribution to make quicker breaks or playing down the clockeasier.
- Over 100 hours of motion captured footage.Every aspect of player movement has been reworked, with more organicruns, turns, throw-ins, tackles, and interaction. The way players speedup and slow down is also more natural; while replays display elementsof motion blur that bring your saved goals to vivid life.
- Tacticsand Strategy: The PES Production team has implemented a 'Drag and Drop'mechanism that can be used in every aspect of team management, not justsubstitutions or formation changes. These settings are also animated topromote better understanding of the plays that have been altered.
- FeintSettings: The Game allows users to map key skills to a specific controlarea, making them available via the second stick or via specific buttonpresses, making them more accessible than ever before. Master LeagueOnline: Master League will offer a real challenge, as users are invitedto try their hand against other managers online. PES 2011 will mark theonline debut for its much-loved Master League element, with playersbidding against each other for the world's best players, and attemptingto build a squad that can compete with the best against online peersall over the globe.
server hotfile :
server fileserve :
sever megashares :
FS MS Single Links